Step 1 - Application form and admission requirements
Applicants shall submit the admission requirements and a completed application form. Application forms are available at any branch of Global Academy.
*Please prepare ₱ 2000.00 for the Application Form
For Professional Courses*:
- For High School graduates, Form 137 and For College graduate or undergraduate, Official Transcript of Records.
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate with complete laboratory results for Chest X-ray, Urinalysis, Stool Examination, Hematology (CBC), Blood Type
(This can be processed through HEALTHWAY MEDICAL CLINIC).
- Please prepare ₱ 1,500.00 for the Healthway voucher (available in all Global Academy branches).
- One recent 2x2 colored photo and one recent 1x1 colored photo with white background.
- NSO Marriage Certificate, for applicants with “married” status.
Step 2 - Examination and Interview
Applicants shall be informed of the examination and interview schedule after completion of admission requirements. An application fee of ₱ 2,000 is charged to all applicants.
Step 3 - Admission Results and Payment
After the completion of admission requirements, examination, and interview, applicants will be informed right away whether or not they are admitted. If admitted, the applicant must proceed to the Accounting department for payment. If not, the student will be notified for the reason/s of disapproval.
Step 4 - Uniform Fitting and Orientation
The student may fit the uniform and shall be oriented on the course and class schedule.
* Students for Diploma courses must be a high school graduate. Upon enrollment, minor students (16 1/2 - 17 years old) will have to sign a waiver together with their parent/guardian.
** Students for the Certificate courses must be at least 16 years old and a high school graduate.