MANAGEMENT MODULE for SUPERIOR DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL CUISINES
4 days x 3.5 hours; All MONDAYS of LEVEL 2 (for AM1/PM1 Section)
P7,850 for outsiders & P4,250 for alumni
This Management Module will be covering all management aspects of a restaurant establishment. From management basics of purchasing, inventory handling, Front of the House to marketing strategies the students shall be engaged in these topics. Another highlight is having the basics of what we call CULINARY ACCOUNTING.
Students enrolled in our MODERN CUISINE course can only naturally apply this field of study in a restaurant set-up. Current industry professionals can also benefit from this concise course or use it as a refresher class. PLEASE NOTE this class can only run in GLOBAL ACADEMY MAKATI.
- I. Introduction to Restaurant Concepts
- A. Guidelines in Planning and designing a restaurant
- II. SWOT Analysis in Opening a Restaurant
- A. Financing
- B. Marketing and Advertising
- C. Management (Purchasing, Inventory and Front of the House Service)
- III. Culinary Accounting
- A. Profit and Loss Statement
- B. SALES (Point of Sale and technology tools)
- C. CASE Studies
- Lecture Classes;
- FINAL WRITTEN EXAM; and
- FINAL PROJECT (CASE Study Presentation)
What do I learn/gain from this course?
- Students who do not have the background of a BUSINESS degree nor any background with a BACHELOR’s program can take advantage of this introductory class;
- Aspiring restaurateurs that can have the tools to open and run a sustainable as well as profitable restaurant establishment;
- Industry partners without any culinary/hospitality background can take this short course to be able to further understand and manage their investment much better.