- April 17 to 20 and April 24 to 27, 2017
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Regular Rate
- Php 21,000
- Early Bird Rate (7 days):
- Php 18,000 (Early bird until April 10, 2017)
- Price for 1 day:
- Php 3,800 [for students who want to attend chosen day(s)]
- Global Academy – PasigBranch
8-day Baking Class: COURSE COVERAGE
- QUICK and EASY: Cream Cheese Brownies, Blueberry Cookies with Strudel and Triple Chocolate Cookies
- PATE A CHOUX DAY: Almond Nougatine Puffs, Éclairs and Churros con Chocolate
- PIES AND TARTS: Spinach and Mushroom Quiche, Apple Streusel
- PIES AND TARTS: Chocolate Espresso Tart and Almond Frangipane Tart with Peaches.
- CAKES: Cakes- Devil’s Food Cake with Truffle Frosting, Rhum and Raisin Pound Cake with Brown Butter Glaze and Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
- CAFE DESSERTS: New York Style Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis and FLOURLESS Chocolate Cake with Crème Anglaise
- BREAKFAST PASTRIES: Glazed Doughnuts, Cheese Scones and Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Topping
- BREADS: Italian Focaccia Bread, French Baguette and Italian Pizza Margherita
(ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERRABLE)
- Direct Deposit to Bank:
- Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Account Name: Global Culinary & Hospitality Academy, Inc.
- Account Number: BPI 0051-0548-49
Note: Please don’t forget to e-mail the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com for validation and/or visit us in any branches of Global Academy and present the deposit slip validated by the bank to the school cashier for issuance of Official Receipt.
- Payable to: Global Culinary and Hospitality Academy, Inc. or “Global Academy”
- Credit Card
- Shall be subject to a 3% surcharge
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 623-5304 or 0917-8260187 and Look for Ms. Karmela.