- April 4, 6, 10, 12, 23, 25, 27 and 30, 2018
- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Early Bird Rate (7 days):
- Php 25,000 (Early bird until March 27, 2018)
- Global Academy – Timog Branch
Learn the basics of baking through this 8- day hands on class. This hands on workshop is great for anyone who would love to master the art of baking.
Day 1: Cookies -Deluxe double Chocolate Cookies -Orange, Almond and Apricot Biscotti -Cream Cheese Brownies
Day 2: Pate a choux – Choux Fromage – Chocolate Eclairs – Paris Brest
Day 3&4: Pies and Tarts – Apple Galette – Spinach and Mushroom Quiche – Chocolate Tart – Banana Cream Pie
Day 5&6: Cakes – Pastel Tres Leches – Moist Chocolate Cake – Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream – Carrot Loaf Cake
Day 7&8: Breads – Potato Bread – Roasted Garlic and Herb Foccacia – Cinnamon Rolls – Chocolate- Chocolate Chip Brioche
(ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERRABLE)
- Direct Deposit to Bank:
- Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Account Name: Global Culinary & Hospitality Academy, Inc.
- Account Number: BPI 0051-0547-33
Note: Please don’t forget to e-mail the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com for validation and/or visit us in any branches of Global Academy and present the deposit slip validated by the bank to the school cashier for issuance of Official Receipt.
- Payable to: Global Culinary and Hospitality Academy, Inc. or “Global Academy”
- Credit Card
- Shall be subject to a 3% surcharge
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 332-675 or 0917-826-0171 and look for Ms. Masy.