Global Culinary and Hospitality Academy is a leading institution for Culinary Education. We are in need of qualified individuals who would like to join our growing team of professionals as:
Responsible for the admissions/enrollment process and other marketing projects of an assigned branch
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Female Applicants only.
- At least 1 year working experience in a sales related job is an advantage.
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills with exceptional corporate presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be detail oriented, creative and ambitious.
- Must have leadership skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong work ethics
- Experience in organizing activities is an advantage
- Willing to work in Quezon City
(National Capital Reg)
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares checks for all company disbursements
- Prepares invoices to clients, ensuring these are received by clients on a timely manner; and posts in company accounting program at a cut-off period
- Completes any and all journal entries through the company’s internal accounting software system
- Receives payment from clients
- Implement financial policies of the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced employees specializing in Finance-General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- For female applicants only
- Knowledge in any accounting software is an advantage.