- First culinary school in the Philippines and 7th in Asia to be awarded the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS) Recognition of Quality Culinary Education
- First Culinary School to teach Modern Cooking Techniques
- 100% Chef owned and operated school
- Individual learning (Lab and Kitchen work)
- Internationally educated and accomplished faculty
- Multiple and easily accessible locations in the Metro
- All Professional Courses come with a Servsafe Certification Review and Exam
- Ladderized Courses that range from 4 months – 16 months in-house training
- Affordable Price with a wide variety of payment options
Global Academy is the first school in the Philippines and 7th in Asia to get awarded THE RECOGNITION OF QUALITY CULINARY EDUCATION from WACS for meeting and exceeding high standards of quality culinary education. We have earned this prestigious award thru the consistent delivery of quality culinary education to our students.
The WACS Recognition of Quality Culinary Education is part of WACS’ continuing development and commitment to global culinary education and training. Global Academy has the greatest international recognition by having met and exceeded the standards of WACS, who symbolize a global voice in all issues related to the CULINARY PROFESSION.
The World Association of Chefs Societies or WACS is the oldest organization (100 years in existence) whose aim is to constantly help different countries to improve & uplift their culinary industry. WACS is considered to be an authority & opinion leader in food in the culinary industry, having 93 member countries and 10M chef members globally.
This award allows Global Academy graduates to have an edge above the rest because our courses have the stamp of approval from WACS. This will surely help them as they look for employment opportunities here or abroad. Another advantage they would gain is that they would earn education credits if they decide to apply to get the WACS Recognized Chef Certification in the future.