C O F F E E B O O T C A M P
Date: December 1 – 4, 2015 (4-half days)
Time: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Price: P15, 000
Venue: Global Academy Alabang Branch
Global Academy and Epicurean LAB have recently partnered with BEAN and BARLEY, a group formed by friends who are coffee artisans. Coffee is their passion and we are bringing their years of expertise to you in this comprehensive course on coffee.
Who should attend and enroll?
- Coffee lovers and enthusiasts (people who enjoy and want to learn more about specialty coffee);
- Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to open a coffee shop or plan to serve coffee in their operations;
- Current food business owners who wants to learn how to prepare, set-up and maintain a successful operation;
- College students or young hospitality professionals looking to add a viable skill: BARISTA;
Slots are limited with a maximum of 15 students to ensure that each student will be given equal supervision and more intimate instruction. Reservations can be made by calling 623-5304 or 0917-8260187. Please see details below:
- Different Types of Coffee Beans (varieties/sources)
- Introduction to COFFEE (how beans are harvested, roasted and grinding to prepare the best brew)
- “CUPPING” – The coffee expert tasters way of sampling different brews of coffee. Students will get to try this out and sample different brews and discover flavor profiles of coffee.
- Different ways to brew coffee (different methods and apparatuses used to make your coffee drink)
- How to achieve the perfect Espresso Shot
- Barista Workshop (students will get to learn how to use an industrial espresso machine and extract the perfect shot)
- LATTE ART (DEMO and Workshop on foaming milk)
- Brief History on the Retail Coffee Industry
- Concept Development
- Different types of Concepts
- MENU SELECTION
- Menu (drinks, food selection, price, etc.)
- The Nature of Food and Coffee Pairing
- (Students will sample savoury and sweet food items and pair with a select brews of coffee)
- COST of OPERATING your COFFEESHOP
- Initial Capital to purchase essentials
- Investment in STAFF Training
- Operations (ideal business hours, Loyalty Programs, merchandise, etc…)
- Guidelines to reach your RETURN ON INVESTMENT GOALS
(ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE/ NON-TRANSFERRABLE)
1. Direct Deposit to Bank:
- Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Account Name: Global Culinary & Hospitality Academy, Inc.
- Account Number: 0051 – 0551 – 44
Note: Please don’t forget to e-mail the deposit slip to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for validation and/or visit us in any branches of Global Academy and present the deposit slip validated by the bank to the school cashier for issuance of Official Receipt.
- Payable to: Global Culinary and Hospitality Academy, Inc. or “Global Academy”
3. Credit Card
- Shall be subject to a 3% surcharge
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 623-5304 or 0917-8260187 and Look for Ms. Karmela.
For price inquiries and questions, call us at 623-5304 or 0917-5260187! :)
- Latest News & Events:
- Global Academy’s 3rd Overall Champion Win
- 2017 Philippine Culinary Cup
- PCC Competition Schedule 2017
- Special Discount for Government Workers
- August and July Start of Classes and Discounts!
- Global Academy Congratulates the Winners of 11th Filoil Flying V Preseason Cup
- 10th Year Promo for Hotel & Restaurant Management students, undergrads & graduates!
- Grade 10 Finishers are Now Welcome
- Cooking Bootcamp for Beginners
- We’re Bringing Back Baking 101