Congratulations to all our Students and Chefs who worked tirelessly for this competition!
We would like to say Thank You so much to our sponsors: Lowtemp, Collins International Trading Corporation – the official distributors of Moulinex and Krups appliances , Hightower(Maple Leaf and Mas Pares), Tulip Embassy of Chocolate and PCSO for your support and belief in us.
Thank you as well to our staff, stewards and student assistants-without your help our competitors wouldn’t have been able to survive and succeed. To our students, alumni and supporters thank you for cheering your hearts out. We have shown our bond and school spirit.
GOLD MEDAL AWARDEES:
Chef Gerd Gendrano– highest gold in US Beef and gold in Pasta,
Chef Brando Santos– US Beef
Karen Dimanarig – Pasta
Chef AC Agra – US Poultry and Quickfire Salad
SILVER MEDAL AWARDEES:
Chefs Cho Marcelino – Highest Award in Dress the Cake
Chef Erika De Leon – US Pork
Chef Terence Fereday – US Pork and Local Fish or Seafood
Chef AC Agra – Local Fish or Seafood
Chef Brando Santos – Local Fish or Seafood and Australian Lamb
Rod Rivamonte – Pasta
Maveric Javier – Creative Breakfast
Chef Gerd Gendrano – Creative Breakfast, US Poultry and Quickfire Salad
Chefs Jun Manalo, Rich Tan and Niño Runas – Filipino Cuisine Challenge
BRONZE MEDAL AWARDEES:
Chefs Ac Agra and Vic Sanchez – Sous Vide
Chefs Cho Marcelino – Fantasy Dessert
Chef Cecille Bundoc – Fantasy Dessert and Plated Dessert
Chef Erika De Leon – Australian Lamb
Chef Jeremiah Go – US Poultry
Chef Brando Santos – US Pork
Chefs Garie Quiambao, Brando Santos, Kat Pascual, Mike Yap – Dream Team Challenge
- Latest News & Events:
- Global Academy’s 3rd Overall Champion Win
- 2017 Philippine Culinary Cup
- PCC Competition Schedule 2017
- Special Discount for Government Workers
- August and July Start of Classes and Discounts!
- Global Academy Congratulates the Winners of 11th Filoil Flying V Preseason Cup
- 10th Year Promo for Hotel & Restaurant Management students, undergrads & graduates!
- Grade 10 Finishers are Now Welcome
- Cooking Bootcamp for Beginners
- We’re Bringing Back Baking 101