We are happy to inform you that Global Academy is now offering an additional Certification that you can use in the food industry. We will start holding review classes and exams for people who want to get their Servsafe Food Protection Manager Certificate, which is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP).
“The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts.”
If you would like to know more about this, please call or visit the nearest Global Academy branch to you.
- Latest News & Events:
- Global Academy’s 3rd Overall Champion Win
- 2017 Philippine Culinary Cup
- PCC Competition Schedule 2017
- Special Discount for Government Workers
- August and July Start of Classes and Discounts!
- Global Academy Congratulates the Winners of 11th Filoil Flying V Preseason Cup
- 10th Year Promo for Hotel & Restaurant Management students, undergrads & graduates!
- Grade 10 Finishers are Now Welcome
- Cooking Bootcamp for Beginners
- We’re Bringing Back Baking 101