As 2012 ushered in an exciting, brand new year it also signaled the start of a great partnership between two of the industry’s finest in culinary education and uniform specialty – Global Academy and Uni-Ideas Enterprises.
This year, bars are raised as Uni-Ideas (UI) officially assumes its role as exclusive uniform kitchen knives and clogs supplier across all branches of Global Academy – the latter sharing the ranks of UI’s other equally celebrated and distinguished roster of clientele. UI continues to change the landscape one kitchen at a time with its high commitment to excellence in bringing excellent products to everyone.
UI has, of course, made a name for itself in the different institutions and foodservice companies as a very reliable and quality-oriented company – that with its extensive collection of premium protective gears and accessories, including top brands Brazilian-made Tramontina Knives, Shoes for Crews and its very own uniform line – Chef Manager.
With safety and protection as its highest priority UI’s line of products remains true to form with its thrust of being ‘a recipe for taste’… and ‘an ingredient for safety’ through the great products it carries under its name – all for the service of the industry.
*Tramontina Knives are now available at Global Academy in Makati, Timog, Pasig and Alabang
- Latest News & Events:
- Global Academy’s 3rd Overall Champion Win
- 2017 Philippine Culinary Cup
- PCC Competition Schedule 2017
- Special Discount for Government Workers
- August and July Start of Classes and Discounts!
- Global Academy Congratulates the Winners of 11th Filoil Flying V Preseason Cup
- 10th Year Promo for Hotel & Restaurant Management students, undergrads & graduates!
- Grade 10 Finishers are Now Welcome
- Cooking Bootcamp for Beginners
- We’re Bringing Back Baking 101