Global Academy joined one of its industry partners, FoodParks by Raintree—a service company that specializes in uniquely themed food restaurants—in its second Annual Health & Wellness Fair last November 26, 2011. It was held at the Food and Art Galerie, 12thFloor of GT Tower in Makati. It was a whole day event jam packed with exciting activities and talks about having a healthy lifestyle despite the employees’ busy schedule at work.
In line with the event’s theme, Global Academy did a cooking demo showcasing two sumptuous dishes: Crab Salad in Lemon-Coriander Mayonnaise, with Mangoes and Cucumber, Green Apple-Radish Slaw in Apple Cider Vinaigrette and Spaghetti Vongole. The demo was done by our very ownChef Brando Santos who consequently highlighted the healthy benefits from the two.
Not only did the audience enjoy the demo by Chef Brando but also had the chance to tickle their taste buds during the food tasting portion. They were also handed with copies of the recipes to try the dishes themselves in their homes—just in time for the holidays.
- Latest News & Events:
- Global Academy Evening Class for Baking in Makati
- New Year Promo for February
- Global Academy Evening Class in Timog and Makati
- New Year Promo for January!
- Global Academy’s 3rd Overall Champion Win
- 2017 Philippine Culinary Cup
- PCC Competition Schedule 2017
- Special Discount for Government Workers
- August and July Start of Classes and Discounts!
- Global Academy Congratulates the Winners of 11th Filoil Flying V Preseason Cup