September 30, 2011 was a productive, informative and fun filled day for Tabernacle of Faith Christian Academy and Global Academy.
This day was TFCA’s career fair wherein people were invited to give talks to help enlighten the graduating high school students. Global Academy took part in sharing the joys and hardships of becoming a chef.
Leading the Global Academy team was Chef Jun Manalo, who shared the different paths he took before finally pursuing his culinary career. He also emphasized the relevance of Passion, Reliability, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence in order to succeed in this industry. It was heartwarming to see the TFCA students actively listening and putting to heart Chef Juns words of wisdom.
After this was the most awaited part – the Demo and that day’s special was the Chicken Buffalo Poppers. To add flavor to his demo were the interesting questions from the aspiring chefs of TFCA and to heat everything up was the audience participation in the demo.
We ended the event with the tasting of Chef Jun’s cooking and this definitely brought smiles and praises from the students and faculty.
Thank you TFCA for making us part of this activity!
- Latest News & Events:
- 10th Year Promo for Hotel & Restaurant Management students, undergrads & graduates!
- Grade 10 Finishers are Now Welcome
- Cooking Bootcamp for Beginners
- We’re Bringing Back Baking 101
- Global Academy Additional Discount
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affair Scholarship
- Global Grit 2017
- Global Academy Evening Class Promo in Makati
- Global Academy January Promo
- Global Academy October Promo